Do You Know What You Don't Know?
Explore the Value, Justification and Options for Hyperion Training
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
- Delivery: Virtual, Live
- Presenter: Marie C. Daniels, Managing Partner
Have you ever been in this situation?
Your company purchased Hyperion. Your implementation partner told you not to worry about training. They would "transfer" their knowledge to your team throughout the project. At the end, you went live, they left, and you knew what you knew about your application.
Then something went wrong in the application. Knowing only what you knew, you called your implementer back in to correct it. Later, your company did a major acquisition and changes had to be made. Knowing only what you knew, you called your implementer again. Now, your CFO wants your cash flow process updated. Knowing only what you know, you call your implementer....
Each time, the same or a different consultant “transfers” their knowledge to you, and each time the skills required for you and your end users to be effective become diluted.
This webinar will explore five critical questions about the value of Hyperion Training for your organization:
- What are the differences and advantages/disadvantages in knowledge transfer vs. training?
- What options exist today in training delivery, content, and approach for both new and experienced Hyperion users and administrators?
- Is Hyperion really that much easier to learn in the Oracle Cloud?
- How can you justify the investment to enhance your team's skills regardless of experience level?
- How can you ensure that your training provider delivers the right content and experience to meet your learning style and needs?
Come join us and find out if you know what you don't know...